The 4QZ tractor driven forage harvester is a machine specially designed for the silage for corn, sorghum, herbage, sugarcane, and other grass crops. The recycled straw can then be chopped and processed as small pieces, which is suitable for feeding livestock.
The forage harvester has a working speed of 3-6km/h and a working efficiency of 0.33-0.53 hectares per hour.
| Item || Unit || Technical Specification |
| Model || set || 4QZ-8 |
| Working width || mm || 1800 |
| Dimension (L×W×H) || mm || 6000×2200×3200 |
| Weight || kg || 4400 |
| Power || hp || YTO950 |
| Height of stalk in the field || mm || ≤120 |
| Length of the stubble || mm || 15-100 |
| Loss ratio || % || ≤5 |
| Working speed || Km /h || 3-6 |
| Efficiency || hm2/h || 0.33-0.53 |
| || || |
- This forage harvester features a bidirectional driving operating system for forwards and backwards movement.
- The operator’s seat can be adjusted in 360° rotation and height, making it more comfortable to drive.
- The recycling straw unloader is of 360° hydraulic rotation. It is convenient to unload the straw in all directions, either to its own silage storage box or to the following transport truck.
- The forage harvesting device and the auxiliary tractor power easily matched. With convenient auxiliary installation, the forage harvesting device can be easily disassembled after the harvesting. And the complete tractor working function is restored, which makes this a multipurpose machine.
- The straw is crushed and rubbed to small pieces that are suitable for feeding horses, cattle, sheep and other animals.