The 3WFQ series air blast sprayer can be used with tractors that have 40-100 horsepower. Working with rear traction, this equipment meets various spraying requirements. It uses a powerful pneumatic structure in conjunction with a large displacement diaphragm pump in order to ensure a strong spraying capacity. It is applicable to crops of various planting densities, which also ensures that the leaf surface and back are recipient of the same spraying effect.
Main technical parameters
| Item || Unit || 3WFQ-1600 || 3WFQ-2000 |
| Pesticide tank volume || L || 1600 || 2000 |
| Pesticide tank material || |
| PE plastics || PE plastics |
| Diaphragm pump displacement || L/min || 137-130 || 125 |
| Fan impeller diameter || mm || 810 || 810 |
| Nozzle number || nuzzle || 14 || 14 |
| Horizontal range (one-sided) || m || 8-12 || 8-12 |
| Matching power || horsepower || 40-80 || 50-100 |
| Working pressure || Mpa || 1.0-2.5 || 4 |
| Total weight || kg || 450 || 550 |
| Overall size (L×W×H) || mm || 3900×1400×1500 || 4010×1500×1510 |
| || || || |
Features of 3WFQ series air blast sprayer
- This blast sprayer perfectly matches 40-100 horsepower tractors. Using a rear trailed operation mode, more pesticide can be administered at any given time.
- This machine is equipped with a high strength, corrosion-resistant PE engineering plastic water tank for pipeline flushing, quick cleaning pipeline filter and hand washing tank.
- Usingjet agitation as the pesticide mixing power for the pesticide tank, there is no precipitation in the pesticide solution, thus giving it a better adaptability to powders and pesticides with low solubility.
- With a strong pneumatic structure and large displacement diaphragm pump, this machine has a strong spraying capacity, making it applicable to crops of various planting densities. It can also effectively guarantee the leaf surface and leaf back receive the same spraying effect.
- The traction frame is connected with the lower link of the tractor. The ground clearance can be real-time adjusted with a better slope crossing capability.